Will there be Real Time Racing in 2017?

Talk fantasy racing, driver evaluation, strategies, and all things fantasy racing.

Will there be Real Time Racing in 2017?

Postby Reno88 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:57 pm

If so would you have an idea when the leagues will be open to join.

thanks
Reno88
Rookie

Re: Will there be Real Time Racing in 2017?

Postby ChrisToeFer » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:06 pm

Sorry Reno, there will be no racing leagues at RTSports in 2017.
ChrisToeFer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Reno88 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:51 am

You had the best fantasy Nascar game going expect for the penalty points rule.

Your game forced you to play drivers that you would never have on your team if playing the cap game.. Took some planning and thinking.

Going to miss playing here.
Reno88
Rookie

Postby shawnp7 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:11 pm

That sucks! Your right, RTFS had the best Fantasy Racing around. I'm very disappointed in that decision.
shawnp7
Rookie

Postby MightyMoose » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:24 am

That is disappointing, does anyone know of any other good racing contests out there?
MightyMoose
Rookie

Postby ffootball07 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:55 pm

Here is a good NASCAR pool you can get involved with:

NASCAR 2017 is now back for sign ups. Deadline for pool is February 26th.

We had 32 players last year.

Same low cost 100.00 for the entire year! That's works out to about 3.00 a week and takes less than 5 minutes a week to play.

Driver selections and how's its played.

(Each week you will email me your driver selection)

1. Select only ONE driver each week. You will receive the points that driver receives for that week.
2. Once a driver has been used you may NOT use that driver again.
(I will have a spread sheet listing your drivers that have been used and the point totals earned).
3. Deadline to select a driver will be RACE start time. (No more wondering
when qualifying is done and missing driver picks.) Posted within 5 minutes of each race when permitted.
4. In the event of a Non Selected driver one will be made for YOU.
(If no selected driver is picked by the deadline I will start at the bottom of the Starting lineup list and select the first driver you have not selected in prior weeks.)
5. Any driver is eligible for selection who participates and hasn't been selected already.(Even if the driver is not on the spreadsheet I will add them). If any non-listed driver qualifies for a race he will be added once I am aware of it.

Scoring

Points will be earned driver you select for each week and total will be added for segment and yearly totals for prizes.(All points earned for the week for that driver you will receive.) If a driver is penalized points you will have those points removed from your score.

Prizes ($3000 pool)

1. 3 Segments will earn prizes
a. Segment 1 weeks 1-12 1st $200 2nd $100
b. Segment 2 weeks 13-24 1st $200 2nd $100
c. Segment 3 weeks 25-36 1st $200 2nd $100

2. Yearly winners. 1st $500 2nd $400 3rd $300 4th $200 5th $100 Last place $50 (having auto pick rules you ineligble)
3. Top 16 at the beginning of the chase will receive a chase driver for added bonus prize. (To be based on inverse order of selection 16-1). Selection of drivers will be based on monies already won. Winner will receive $200. Runner up $100.00
4. All Star race (Lowes Motor speedway) will feature a game selecting 3 drivers not in conjunction with yearly selection for a bonus prize based on all three driver combined finish.
(Points will be combined total of all three drivers). 1st is 1 point 2nd 2 points etc. Lowest combined score will receive $100. 2nd 50.00
5. NASCAR Survivor. Starting Race 8 each player's selected driver will compete to finish in the top 20. This driver will be the same as your weekly driver picked. (No need to pick two drivers). If your driver finishes in the top 20 for the race you will advance to the next week until the last man is standing. If 2 or more are tied and go out the same week the pool will continue until we have 1 winner. Winner will receive $100.
6. NASCAR 1 on 1 Starting in Race 14 each player will be matched against another player in a head to head competition. Your weekly driver will be head to head against another players weekly driver. Who ever finishes higher for the week will advance to the next week and so on. If both players select the same driver the tie breaker will be the last three weeks combined points. Last players standing will receive $100. When an odd number of players are left one random player will play against the field and must finish in the top half of the final results to advance. Odd player can only have this position once.

Payment Methods for your $100.00 yearly entry.

1. PayPal if you (use the send money to "Friends or Family" option only). I will not accept any other method on PayPal. Use TheDonniLhama@aol.com to pay.
ffootball07
Veteran

Return to RealTime Racing